Dawn

                Dawn comes silently,
                The rising sun in tow;
                Darkness knows her time is up,
                She packs to leave and go.
I’m unaware of his arrival,
My slumber’ng pleasure reigns;
Slowly my eyes behold his vision,
My body fatigue feigns.
                The early rays of sunlight,
Are difficult to behold;
                Remnants of sleep upon me heavy rest,
But dawn undoes their hold.
He’s the connection between night and day,
His role seems unimportant and small;
But without his coming the rooster,
Would never crow at all.
                He gently urges me to rise,
                The new day before me to face;

                He only stays a little while,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Grand Masti 2 (2016) (Movie Review)

The Challenge of Mercy

Andadhun (2018) [Movie Review]