Caculo Mall

Recently I had the good fortune of visiting the Caculo Mall with my family. It’s been two months since my last visit and I was taken up with the new look that the mall has been given thanks to Christmas. The tall Christmas tree in the lobby makes for a beautiful photo besides drawing your immediate attention. The shops are all decorated and given a festive look. Some shops have gone a step further by painting Christmas symbols on their doors. Something worth looking out for are the cribs that adorn the first and second floors.

The gamezone has been given a complete makeover. Games have been shifted and a few new ones have been introduced. It remains a fun place to hang out and enjoy yourself especially if you have younger companions like I did (my brothers and sisters). For me the only worthwhile thing at the mall is the gamezone for the other branded clothes and apparel shops are beyond a humble man’s budget. Even the food court requires a large wallet to patronize it.


Caculo Mall remains for me a place to enjoy window shopping besides games which is the chief attraction. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Grand Masti 2 (2016) (Movie Review)

The Challenge of Mercy

Andadhun (2018) [Movie Review]