Zootopia (2016) [Movie Review]



Dir: Byron Howard, Rich Moore
Dur: 2 hrs 8 mins
Genre: Animated
Rating: 9/10

Zootopia displays a different character of animation. It unlike anything I’ve seen before. This is not in terms of animation or anything but in terms of story. Mystery is an unknown genre within the animated world. The only other one I’ve seen besides the good old Scooby Doo, is The Adventures of Tintin. The story is interesting but what is more catchy are the dialogues which are for me the real cream of the film. It’s no surprise that the film was the fourth highest grossing in 2016 and 28th highest of all time. It received a number of awards and nominations; all deserved in my reckoning.

The story begins with an attention grabbing scene. The world is ours to experience. No one can categorically impel me to be or do what I don’t want to do. I can do anything I set my mind too. Hard work and perseverance pays well. No one is too small to achieve big things. All these are just a few of the takeaways this beautiful film offers. The story is interesting and highly inspiring as I hope you can see. I would highly recommend this film. Children may perhaps require help to derive the messages of the film. Taking one message at a time and focusing on it could prove to be more effective in helping the children imbibe a value. The film’s fun nature makes it attractive and the story is pretty gripping. Comedy, which is a usual component of animated films, is minimal here.

All those who haven’t seen this film better get their hands on a good print quickly. Children ought to be exposed to this film and its inspiring messages. Missing this is missing something really good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Grand Masti 2 (2016) (Movie Review)

The Challenge of Mercy

Andadhun (2018) [Movie Review]