Angry Birds [2016] {Movie Review}

Dir: Clay Klatis and Fergal Reilly
Dur: 1 hr 35 mins
Genre: Animation

I had great expectations from this film. Considering the craze around Angry Birds and the interest the ads and trailer created I couldn’t help but expect a hilarious comedy. What I was delivered instead was a poorly scripted and disinteresting movie that sucked out over an hour and a half of my precious time.

Basically, here is a failed attempt at explaining the theme ‘Angry Birds’. The main birds are all in an anger management class for reasons that are rather stupid and the rest of the story is also rather stupid. The entertainment factor is pretty low and so is the attraction. The dialogues are simplistic and humour-less as is the rest of the adventure. I can’t fathom how it has grossed over 350 million worldwide. In my opinion it’s a total waste of time and money.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Grand Masti 2 (2016) (Movie Review)

The Challenge of Mercy

Andadhun (2018) [Movie Review]